10 a.m. - 1 p.m .: Theoretical part
- Introduction to Martina Gebhardt's product and company philosophy
- Quality criteria, seals and their statements
- Natural ingredients, natural preservation concepts
2 p.m. - 4.30 p.m .: practical part
- Product presentation
- Recommendations appropriate to the skin type
- Active and needs-based advice and sales
- Successful product presentation
- Course fee: € 150.00 including lunch, coffee and cake.
- With a goods order of € 500.00 you will receive the seminar credit in full.
- If you book the SensiSana seminar, you will receive a 20% discount on both seminars.
- Overnight in Wessobrunn € 45.00 per day.
- Registration closes 14 days before the seminar begins. Minimum number of participants 7 people.
- After successfully completing the seminar, you will receive a certificate.
- Registration at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find a variety of other seminars on the website of the Wessobrunn Monastery: http://bit.ly/2lZ9elb